[jcifs] Random problems connecting to DFS server

Nikhil Sahay nikhilsahay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:06:59 MDT 2012

Hi Mike,

I was wanting to know if you are planning to release a fix for what is
being talked about in this thread?

We are facing a similar problem and have been fighting since many days now
to implement a permanent solution. As our AD infrastructure at the same
time is being migrated from Windows 2003 to 2008. After going through this
thread we are certain that this would help us. Its just that we do not want
to put the workaround by ourselves.

Can you please let me know when a new version with this change be available?

Thanks
Nikhil