[jcifs] leading space char in smb file name

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:55:06 MDT 2012

Thanks Jim,

You were already on the TODO but I updated to note your new post.

Note that the patch from sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de on Aug 15, 2011
might be more interesting at first glance. I just put it in the
patches directory. It's called url_leading_space.patch. Not sure if it
properly handles the # symbols though.

Whatever the case, this is already on the TODO list twice.

Mike

Java Active Directory Integration