[jcifs] Problem with sometimes not responding call to smbFile.listFiles()

Feichtinger Markus markus.feichtinger at bartelt.at
Thu Sep 29 03:51:24 MDT 2011

Hi!

We are calling the listFiles() method of an SmbFile object and sometimes it does not return. This problem occurs only at our customers and we could not constantly reproduce it to find the reason. Does anybody know this problem or is expiriencing it too? What can be the reason for it and how to prevent it? Our customers said that they had no network problems so this is already exluded as possible reason.

Thanks in advance
Markus