[jcifs] Having Problem with JCIFS SMBFile.getShareSecurity() method on snapserver

Akhnukh Bashir akhnukh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:21:03 MDT 2011

Hi,
I am facing an issue with JCIFS SMBFile class. Actually I have shared Drive
on snap server. When i tries to get list of shared ACL/Permissions on shared
folder, I always get One item in the ACL list which is "EveryOne".
To get shared permissions I am using SMBFile.getShareSecurity(true/false)
method. which always return me "EveryOne" group with read access. Where
folder has other set of permissions for different groups.

At the same time same application code is working perfectly fine on windows
server.

Please suggest accordingly. Thanks and looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Akhnukh