[jcifs] JCIFS and Windows 7

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:11:01 MDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:21 AM, AJ Weber <aweber at comcast.net> wrote:
> I know this is slightly OT, but,
> Has anyone tried the ioplex filter with the sample/local authentication
> option for testing (their MyNtlmSecurityProvider)?  No matter what I try, it
> doesn't like the properties I've supplied, and ioplex isn't responding to my
> emails.

For the record, IOPLEX Support did in fact respond to the AJ's email
(there was actually only one sent) within 3 hours and it only took
that long because it was 9 pm at night. He just didn't see the reply.
He did manage to connect with IOPLEX today and his issue was resolved
within an hour.

So if anyone sees this message and thinks about asking a Jespa
question here, don't. IOPLEX email support is very capable of helping
you with that.

Java Active Directory Integration