[jcifs] samba server lists wrong shares

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:11:22 MDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Felix Schumacher
<felix.schumacher at internetallee.de> wrote:
>> I'd also be interested to hear if setting jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit
>> works for you.
>
> If I use jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit=1 in my test case it succeeds. But that
> would be
> a workaround. I would rather like it to have the root cause fixed.

It's not really a bug because the user directories feature is unique
to Samba. So they get to define how it works. You could certainly ask
them to change the behavior and I would personally agree with your
argument for making the change. But the user directories feature is
not exactly critical or even terribly popular so I somewhat doubt it
would do much good.

Java Active Directory Integration