[jcifs] JDK7

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:10:14 MDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

If you create a project or repo somewhere, just make sure that you do
not call it "JCIFS" or any derivative of that name that might cause
people to mistake it as an official package. Just recently someone
asked about a problem on the list and after some back and forth it
turned out that they were using a long dead package from sourceforge
for a project called "jcifs-ext". I had to contact sourceforge and
have the project removed.

Otherwise, I will try to answer any questions you might have about
JCIFS through this list and you are welcome to report your progress or
discuss anything related to CIFS+Java on this mailing list.

Good luck,

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/