[jcifs] JDK7

Sebastian Sickelmann sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 16:30:10 MDT 2011

Hi Michael,
Hi Christopher,

OK. I don't thought that such an interesting project have only one comitter.

I think will try to make some progress of some of my ideas for jcifs. But as LGPL says i want and need to bring my changes back to the community. A github or google-code git-branch would be the easiest. What do you think, is there a change to get Michael’s repo mirrored on http://gitweb.samba.org/ or github or some other freely avaiable DVCS Repository?

I found a mirror for some changes from Kohsuke Kawaguchi at https://github.com/kohsuke/jcifs. It seems to be a branch based on 1.3.14 of jcifs. And it would be much easier for me and Kohsuke to resync and participate from changes in jcifs made by Michael. Especially because the minor changes in source(all other 1.3.x Versions except 1.3.15) are not made public accessible at http://jcifs.samba.org/src/

@Kohsuke: What do you think?

Kind regards
Sebastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------