[jcifs] Updating ACE[] using jcifs

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:05:31 MST 2011

Hi Rina,

Cool.

But can you please re-generate your patch to exclude changes in only
white space. On Linux this would be done using the 'b' option to diff.
Meaning to generate a proper patch you would use a command like like:

  $ diff -Nuarb oldsrcdir/ newsrcdir/ > jcifs-1.3.12-setSecurity.patch

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/