[jcifs] Error Running on JRE 1.4.2

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:08:00 MDT 2011

I think JCIFS compiles with 1.4. I'm not sure when or why I stopped
using 1.4 to compile. If you edit the build.xml to refer to 1.4
instead of 1.5 I think it should build with 'ant jar'.

Actually I cannot even find the 1.4 download on Oracle's site which I
will take as a signal to stop using 1.4 altogether. If you want 1.4
support, recompile ...

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/