[jcifs] Error while using jcif

Narendra Kolla nari.kolla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:19:21 MDT 2011

Hi
I am using jcif API to connect to one Of the remote shares in the production
networks like cOnnecting from production machine tO a shared drive in other
machine via web aPplication to load some files from share . However, when I
try to connect using smb list files I m getting network name not found error
. Could u just let me know the possible reasons for the error

The share has access restrictions and I can list files in the other shares
in the same machine which has all access except the one that is throwing the
above error
Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Nari

--
Thanks,