[jcifs] new exception thrown in version 1.3.16

bryan.coleman at dart.biz bryan.coleman at dart.biz
Mon Aug 8 09:30:12 MDT 2011

While I agree that the server is using older type settings, something
changed in jcifs version 1.3.16 to cause the exceptions listed below.  We
have been using jcifs for the same purpose since version 0.7.11 with no
problems.  For now, we will just continue running version 1.3.15.

Thank you for your time.  It is appreciated!

Bryan