[jcifs] Changes in jCIFS

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Mon Aug 1 16:56:32 MDT 2011

Well, perhaps there's someone out there that has a project that depends on
jCIFS who would like to see you attend sooner.  ;)

More likely though, there may be someone out there using jCIFS who would
like to send their own engineers.  Microsoft will be presenting a full-day
introduction to SMB2.  I will be presenting on my PeerDist implementation
(called Prequel) and on the quick and easy work I did to implement
Microsoft's BITS Upload Protocol.

There are several other presentations each day of the conference.  Testing
teams sometimes spend all of their time in the labs but I prefer to spend my
daytime hours at presentations and my evenings (and nights and mornings) in
the labs.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org