[jcifs] smb problem- Linux to Linux

ferilauw ferilauw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:58:37 MDT 2010

Dear Sir / Mam,

Is there anybody can help my problem :
I have Server A using linux mandriva, let's say the name of server is :
ServA
 and in ServA i have database Postgres
 and in ServA i have apache tomcat

and I have DBF file in Server B using linux mandriva, let's say the name of
server is : ServB.

then when i deploy *.war into ServA and
i run from client(windows /Linux) via browser it can not proses and error
like :
SEVERE: null
org.xBaseJ.xBaseJException: Unknown database file
\\ServB\de\la\inv\dbf\cofil01.dbf
 at org.xBaseJ.DBF.openDBF(DBF.java:321)
 at org.xBaseJ.DBF.<init>(DBF.java:206)

This is the part of smb coding in java :
 String path = "smb://userid:password@ServB/de/la/inv/dbf/cofil01.dbf
            SmbFile sFile = new SmbFile(path);

Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much for that kind.