[jcifs] SmbFile getURL OpenStream not working SmbAuthException account currently disabled.

Ashokkumar B ashokkumar.bala at tcs.com
Tue Sep 28 01:39:06 MDT 2010

Ashokkumar <ashokkumar.bala <at> tcs.com> writes:

 Michael B Allen <ioplex <at> gmail.com> writes:

 > Hi Ashokkumar,
 >
 > Ahh. I didn't read your message carefully. I understand your problem now.
 >
 > The problem is that the java.net.URL class instance returned by getURL
 > will not propagate the supplied credential. If you want to use the
 > java.net.URL class, you will have to use default credential properties
 > jcifs.smb.client.{domain,username,password}.
 >
 > Mike

 Hello Mike,

 I tried to set these properties using smbFile.addRequestProperty() method.
 But I am getting the same error still. Could you please guide me what method

 should use to set these properties.

 Thanks and Regards,
 Ashokkumar B.

Dear Mike,

Could you please let me know how to set the default credential properties?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashokkumar B.