[jcifs] JCIFS authentication: errorCode=The parameter is

mbeedell mbeedell at cryoserver.com
Wed Sep 22 08:16:08 MDT 2010

I understand this (NTLM1 -> NTLM2) - The original point that I was trying to
make was that the jCifs 1.2.1 was working just fine with these Windows
clients.  I then upgrade our application (including jCifs), and bingo.. the
SSO component stops working - which is a shame really.  I was hoping that
some configuration tweak was needed in this particular case, rather than a
complete change.  The windows environment has not changed in this process.

We already have Jespa in the application (as an alternative to jCifs), but
it needs more set-up and a license for the planned number of users.  Hence
the customer wishes to reverse the upgrade, or have a darn good explanation.

Merlin Beedell