[jcifs] SMB monitoring

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:38:29 MST 2010

Hi Mohan,

With a sufficiently high log level JCIFS will log details about all
commands. But logging in JCIFS is very simple. There is no way to
indicate that you want to select specific commands.

You could extend LogStream and override println to ignore everything
except lines that contain an exrpression. Or you could just use "grep"
on a log file.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/