[jcifs] Authentication failed against a Windows XP server

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:33:16 MST 2010

Hi Palak,

If you supply credentials, JCIFS should not try to use GUEST. I
suspect that the credentials you think you are supply are not really
being read. The best way to supply credentials is directly to
constructors with an NtlmPasswordAuthentication object.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/