[jcifs] SmbFile.copyTo()

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:43:55 MDT 2010

Hi Nelly,

The copyTo method is designed to efficiently copy potentially large
directories. To that end copyTo will ignore certain errors like a
permissions errors so that the copy can complete. However, even in
these instances, I believe JCIFS will log a stack trace if the log
level is greater than 1 (at least from glancing at the code it looks
like it will). So if you do not see any exceptions, this does not
sound like the problem.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/