[jcifs] OutOfMemoryError when writing with SmbFileOutputStream

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:01:38 MST 2010

Hi Thomas,

I doubt very much that a problem seen by Krum has anything to do with
the language issue you're seeing. I recommend that you post a new
message with your own diagnostic information.

Note that any language issue is very likely due to either a server
that does not support Unicode in which case you'll need to set
jcifs.encoding property to the appropriate value or the application
using JCIFS is not correctly handling Unicode text.

Mike

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Thomas Fromm <tf at inubit.com> wrote:

> Any news to this point?
>
> I have the same problem here. But I notified it only, when the directory
> listing contains german umlauts.
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Krum Valkov <k.valkov <at> bg.seeburger.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I set the jcifs.smb.client.dfs.disabled property to true the resolve
> method
>> does not call getTrustedDomains and everything is ok. Is there some case in
>> which this property may cause some problems?

Java Active Directory Integration