[jcifs] Create and Write Permissions on a Directory

Michael Matczynski mjm at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:22:11 MST 2010

Mike,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you know if there's a patch or any library that helps in traversing
the ACL?  Also, do you know if this is achievable with only the
classes in jcifs, or are there pieces missing?  Specifically, I'm
wondering about the case where a group has access to a directory, and
a user is in that group - how would I determine if a given user is in
that group?  I'm assuming this would require querying another service
and that isn't related to CIFS?

Thanks!
Mike