[jcifs] Network name cannot be found

Mohan Radhakrishnan mohanr at fss.co.in
Mon Feb 15 21:37:15 MST 2010

Hi,

As I mentioned the last line is from the tool. I did write a simple program to access the directories.

Caused by: jcifs.h: The network name cannot be found.
        at jcifs.hg.a(hg.java:209)
        at jcifs.hg.b(hg.java:225)
        at jcifs.md.a(md.java:121)
        at jcifs.od.b(od.java:6)
        at jcifs.jg.g(jg.java:318)
        at jcifs.jg.connect(jg.java:426)
        at jcifs.jg.f(jg.java:604)
        at jcifs.jg.a(jg.java:483)
        at jcifs.jg.w(jg.java:612)
        at jcifs.jg.z(jg.java:578)
        at fluximpl.file.kb.isDirectory(kb.java:102)

Thanks,
Mohan