[jcifs] smbfile : Open stream

karthicks karthicksub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:53:32 MST 2010

Hi,

In my application, i  am using jcifs version 1.3.12. There is one problem i
am facing when i try to open a stream using the below code.

smbFile.getURL.OpenStream -> This throws a smbexcepion - account currently
disabled when i stop the server and start it again. First instance of server
its working fine, but  if i stop the server and start it again mean i am
facing this problem.

Please guide me in how to open the stream of the smbfile using the the
getURL since ANT build library is expecting the strem of the smbfile.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Karthick S