[jcifs] Problem listing files from IBM iSeries server

Clapham, Paul pclapham at core-mark.com
Tue Dec 14 12:49:48 MST 2010

I reported this several months ago (maybe over a year ago, I don't
remember). I expect you could find the thread in the list archives but
at any rate the issue is in the TODO list. In the meantime you might
want to start on a workaround (unless you're interested in digging into
the jcifs code and fixing the issue yourself).

PC2