[jcifs] Tomcat 7/Jcifs 1.2.19/SSO very slow

Carlton Whitmore cwhitmore at Advocacyinc.org
Tue Aug 17 12:08:49 MDT 2010

We're having issues with Tomcat 7 and jcifs 1.2.19. We were using Tomcat
6 which was very fast. The issue with Tomcat 6 was that we would get
intermittent SSO errors. Now that we're on Tomcat 7 we don't get the SSO
errors, but the system is noticeably slower. This system is running on
Windows 2008 R2.

Any ideas?

<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Advocacy-Incorporated/1461257
15398313?ref=sgm>   <http://twitter.com/AdvocacyIncTX>

Follow AI on Facebook & Twitter!

Advocacy, Inc. is a non-profit that advocates for, protects and advances
the legal, human and service rights of people with disabilities. If you
would like to help Advocacy, Inc. continue our work please donate
<https://www.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=74-1916289> .