[jcifs] Network name resolve time

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Aug 9 15:35:28 MDT 2010

What it means is that all name resolution is being done via the LMHOSTS file
and never even going out over the network.  That should be faster, assuming
that all of the names are in the LMHOSTS file.

I'm not sure why you're setting a non-empty scope.  Unless you really
understand how NetBIOS scopes work, don't set scope.

See: http://ubiqx.org/cifs/NetBIOS.html
...for a full description of the NBT Name Service.

Chris -)-----