[jcifs] Version of JCIFS?

Melinda melindasavoy at texashealth.org
Fri Nov 20 07:06:44 MST 2009

I just inherited a java application that has a JCIFS jar file but I cannot see
where I can find what version of JCIFS this is when I decompiled the jar.  Can
someone help me determine what that is?  We're having problems where there have
been changes done to the network environment and now we cannot resolved DNS
names but have no problem resolving IP addresses which is what we're using right
now.  Any help on this front as well would be GREATLY appreciated.

Regards.