[jcifs] Occasionally NTLM Filter fails...Please Help.

John Baker jbaker at javasystemsolutions.com
Mon May 18 15:06:07 GMT 2009

I suspect that once the static configuration has been replaced with something
that can be specified at runtime, i.e. to allow different instances of jcifs
with different configurations, it won't be too much effort to fix the
NtlmHttpFilter.  It would appear to be seriously popular so there seems
little point in removing it, and I'm happy to fix it.

--
John Baker, Java System Solutions.
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com