[jcifs] Blank page after pressing the cancel button in BASIC auth

Martin777 martin.varga at ami.cz
Wed Jun 24 13:26:27 GMT 2009

Hi all,

we use the jcifs project for NTLM authentication (MS AD). We use basic auth.
Everything is working fine, only when user cancels the basic auth., he is
redirected to a blank page. The response headers:

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:22:23 GMT

401 Unauthorized

As you can see, the server is GlassFish 9.1. I've setup a custom 401 page in
glassfish, but it doesn't work, the user still gets this blank page. How can
I fix this?