[jcifs] Possible to set properties for each server?

Thomas Fromm tf at inubit.com
Tue Jun 23 04:56:12 GMT 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009 18:16, you wrote:

> This doesn't really make any sense. Windows clients cannot set these
> properties on a host+port basis or for a thread or through any means
> other than the registry. So if you need to change these depending on
> what server you're trying to connect to, how could a Windows client
> work with the same servers?

Maybe this is a misunderstanding. I use jcifs inside an java application
server. This application server needs to connect to several other samba
servers and fetch data from/to them using jcifs. These samba servers are old
and newer versions of Linux/Unix and Windows with different configurations.

--tf