[jcifs] Getting domain info from one server to another

Diego Seoane dseoane78 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:59:54 GMT 2009

Oh :(...sorry..but one of the people that think that's Ok is just me...

I am newby to this, and are really messed up because I don't get jcifs to
work only to get the domain name from the authenticated user....This
solution that someone sends me seems good to me. It's the only i actually
get to work.

Still looking for, then.

Thank you very much