[jcifs] Ramdom Access File (Zip file partial read using CIFS)

pedrofaundezgon at terra.es pedrofaundezgon at terra.es
Tue Jul 14 03:23:55 MDT 2009

I want to access the contents of a Zip file from a Java program.
I know java.util.zip.ZipFile can only access local files.
And I also know the default API exposed by jcifs is only java.io.
InputStream API
Is there an easy way to read a huge ZipFile over the network
extracting only the file I am interested in the most efficient way
possible?
Is there a way to have jcifs expose a random access file interface
(just like local file) and a way to have ZipFile consume it?

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.