[jcifs] JCIFS hostname

Eric Cartier eric.cartier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:43:00 GMT 2009

Hi,
I haven't captured network packet yet but is there someone with the same
problem ?
I'm not able to get a correlation between active directory computer objets
and JCIFS server on Unix system.

Does someone have any idea or can check for the broken code if it is real.

Today security is a reality so it is important for application to support
active directory advance security features like selective trust between
domain (It's my objective).

Thanks

Eric