[jcifs] How to create multiple TCP connections for the same server in a thread !!

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:55:07 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Cittarasu Thirunavukkarasu
<cittarasu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I create multiple flows for the same server ( different TCP flows )
> using smbfile module ? How do I specify the lport so that it can create
> different TCP flows to same CIFS server ?

If you set:

  jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit = 1

and use a different username for each file (user1, user2, user3, ...
etc) you will get different TCP connections.

But I don't think you can do it with the same username. You could
sabotage the code so that jcifs/smb/SmbSession.matches() always
returns false.

Java Active Directory Integration