[jcifs] How to compile jCIFS1.3.2 in Windows XP

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:51:35 GMT 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Cittarasu Thirunavukkarasu
<cittarasu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbee ..I have copied the source file and tried to build the source
> via Eclipse IDE, but I got error in http module. Can you please suggest how
> to build the source and how to use the API's.

How to build JCIFS from source is hidden at the very end of the
README.txt. It reads:

--8<--

BUILDING JCIFS FROM SOURCE:

The Ant build tool is required to build JCIFS:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/

After  installing Ant just run 'ant' in the JCIFS directory. It should read
the  build.xml  and  present  a  list  of targets. To build a new jar after
modifying the source for example simply type 'ant jar'.

Java Active Directory Integration