[jcifs] Flashing Webs

Carlo carlo at flashingwebs.com
Sat Feb 14 15:27:43 GMT 2009

Dear Web Designer,

Apologies for this (one-time-only) intrusion but I have found your info on the web and thought this might be of interest to you:

It is important in these difficult economic times to offer the BEST web site design services and to have the BEST professional web site at very AFFORDABLE prices.

Flashing Webs is a premium source for high quality website, flash, flash intros, logo, corporate identities, and php-nuke themes. Web templates can be used to build your personal webpage or huge corporate site, online shop or offline presentation or even as a design for the software you develop! And everything you create is going to be easy, fast and professional.

www.flashingwebs.com
Nearly 6000 templates - Flash, Drupal, Dynamic flash photo galleries, Joomla, Magento, Mambo, Online store/shop, PHP-Nuke Themes, WordPress Themes, Zen cart and many more.....

No technical skills needed!  Simply select your template and request a free customization quote with your own logo, text etc.

We also offer you the opportunity to become a reseller and earn 20%!
Please visit www.flashingwebs.com for more info.

Kind regards,
Carlo