[jcifs] JCIFS Client properties

marasim marasim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:04:52 MDT 2009

I was reading through the Client properties page
(http://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/api/overview-summary.html#scp) and had some
question/concern:

1. Are multiple JCIFS clients in the same JVM
supproted/recommended/possible?

2. What if I have multiple clients in the same JVM and they have a different
value of the same client property? Will this result in setting that property
from the first client that requests it or the last or something else will
happen.

3. Is there a master client property to suggest which client should take a
lead in this case or is there a way to specify it.

4. I plan on running multiple instances of the same client so it is not
possible to use the property in one client and not in another.

Thank you for your time.

Marasim