[jcifs] Submitting code and patch fixes and new patches

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:27:31 MDT 2009

Hi Marasim,

I don't know. Post it.

If it's a bug or important enough, I may apply the patch. If not, it
might be something for the patches directory. At the very least it
will be in the list archives for posterity.

The examples directory has a Makefile that can build and run many of
the example commandline programs. I run it once in a while as a test.
It is not complete and it is largely specific to running on Linux but
it is a good sanity check.

Mike

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Marasim<marasim at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I am a newbie and was trying to learn how to submit code fixes or patch fixes
> for JCIFS library?
>
> I found an issue with a patch I am using and would like to learn if it is
> possible to submit it and then get it included in the next release. Also, is
> there a test suite I can run to make sure the fix doesn't break anything else?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Marasim

Java Active Directory Integration