FW: [jcifs] NTLM authentication

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:27:41 GMT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Giampaolo Tomassoni
<Giampaolo at tomassoni.biz> wrote:
> [...]

Very interesting.

So does anyone even really using NTLM proxy authentication?

Does Squid even support NTLMv2? I would imaging it cannot unless it
interfaced with Samba.

It sounds like NTLM proxy authentication is not as common as I first thought.

Java Active Directory Integration