[jcifs] File Upload and Ntlm Authentications

Farzad Kohantorabi Farzad.Kohantorabi at interfacing.com
Fri Apr 24 16:10:24 GMT 2009

Hello,

I am using jCIFS http filter for Ntlm authorization in my web app. Everything works fine with IE 7, and all my post requests are handled properly except one that is a file upload form in our Flex component. The form basically send a file content to a servlet which is filtered by the Ntlm filter. I have debugged the code, and as I can see in this case IE sends a type 1 (excerpt from code src[8] == 1) to server and server basically asks for user data but unlike the other times this request results in a password dialog. Has anybody had a similar experience? How should I go about this?

Thanks,
Farzad-