[jcifs] NTLMHttpFilter for multiple Domains?

Jose Luis Martinez Avial jlmartinez at pb-santander.com
Fri Apr 24 03:05:36 GMT 2009

Kevin, do you remember which configuration provoked that the
Type1Message does not provide a domain? I have modified the
ntlmhttpfilter to work with three domains, and it has been working for a
year, until recently the people logged in one of the domains is not able
to authenticate, because the client (IE) doesn't send the domain. I
don't understand why, because the other domains are working, and nothing
has changed in the domain which is failing. Any ideas?

Thanks

JL