FW: [jcifs] NTLM authentication

Suvendu_Mohapatra Suvendu_mohapatra at satyam.com
Fri Apr 24 02:52:55 GMT 2009

Hello Michael,

        Thank you very much for your suggestion.
As I have mentioned in my last mail that I have downloaded the third party package from http://www.luigidragone.com/networking/ntlm.html
The good thing in the Grinder tool is that if you set the property of authorization module to true, then all the requests will go through your authorization module(since Grinder scripts are written in java, you can integrate the java to it very easily) . The same thing what I have done for the above stated 3rd party package. And it works fine for some requests. But the module is failing when I am trying to send GET requests with multiple url tokens or while I am trying to POST the requests.
It is throwing an error like "Bug in authorization handling: server refused the given info 10 times" which is defined in HTTPClient.AuthorizationModule class file. But this code works fine while I am trying to send requests like GET www.google.co.in.
And believe me I have gone through NTLMAuthorizationHandler.java file where I found all the NTLM handshake process has been done. But I  surprised why my proxy server is throwing such error. I am completely stuck at this point.

I would also like to tell that my proxy server implemented NTLMv1 authorization type. So I will definitely help you in testing your code if you want to implement NTLM authorization for proxy server.

With Regards,
Suvendu