FW: [jcifs] NTLM authentication

Suvendu_Mohapatra Suvendu_mohapatra at satyam.com
Thu Apr 23 16:46:06 GMT 2009

I am posting this mail again because my exchange server gave some error during post for first time. If you have received this mail, then kindly ignore this and sorry for spamming your mail box.

Hi,

        I am trying to replay back my Grinder script through network proxy authorization type NTLM. But the Grinder tool does not support NTLM authentication. So every time I am getting response code "proxy authorization 407". So I am trying to write a code by using 3rd party package so that Grinder will support NTLM authentication.

I have tried with some other 3rd party package given in http://www.luigidragone.com/networking/ntlm.html and it works fine to some extent. But the code is failing when my request is going with url tokens.

With Regards,
Suvendu