[jcifs] NTLM authentication

Giampaolo Tomassoni Giampaolo at Tomassoni.biz
Thu Apr 23 14:32:00 GMT 2009

Hi Suvendu,

the jCifs package offers the jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter which, when installed
as a servlet filter, attempts authenticating throw the NTLM protocol. The
identity of the authenticated user is propagated in the attributes of the
request, so that the servlet or a further filter can eventually assign a
role to the user, if Grinder needs it.

The setup of the filter is a bit tricky and may require some compromise
among features, but then it is used to work as expected.

Giampaolo

> With
Regards,