[jcifs] Strange Behavior with Time on Win98

Mirko Weber mirko.weber at siltronic.com
Thu Sep 18 10:10:44 GMT 2008

> The problem is that I don't test Win98 anymore and haven't in a very
> long time. People just don't use it (except for you?!).
>
> I recall Win98 having some exceptional time handling that is almost
> certainly broken after years of changes.
>
> Unfortunately I can't afford to work on JCIFS for "Free" or "free"
> anymore so that's about as much advice as I can give you.

Thanks for anwsering. Is there a easy way to disable
servertimezoneoffset complete without codepatching as a workaround for
this problem?

Thanks,
Mirko

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or email info at siltronic.com if you need assistance.