[jcifs] GetLocalGroupsMap

Carl Austin carl.austin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:10:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

Sorry if this is a double post, my previous used an email address that hasn't
allowed through the confirmation email from the group.

I am using SID.getLocalGroupsMap, exactly as it is in the example code and am
getting the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class jcifs.smb.BufferCache from
class jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcHandle
	at jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcHandle.sendrecv(DcerpcHandle.java:134)
	at jcifs.dcerpc.DcerpcHandle.sendrecv(DcerpcHandle.java:129)
	at jcifs.dcerpc.msrpc.LsaPolicyHandle.<init>(LsaPolicyHandle.java:32)
	at jcifs.smb.SID.getServerSid(SID.java:195)
	at jcifs.smb.SID.getLocalGroupsMap(SID.java:615)

Any ideas why this is occuring?

Thanks