[jcifs] jcifs.smb.SmbException: Unsupported trying to list samba shares of Linux Box

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:45:40 GMT 2008

If you set jcifs.lmCompatibility = 0 and
jcifs.smb.client.useExtendedSecurity = false does it work?

If not it could be that you're using JCIFS in some way that is
provoking different  behavior. Your sample code is somewhat odd. Do
any of the examples generate the same behavior?

Mike

PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO