[jcifs] domain group membership

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:10:11 GMT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Volker Müller
<volker.mueller at xsystem.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This could be an alternative.
> We are already doing some things with jcifs, so I wanted to resolve the
> domain groups also with jcifs.

The two most correct ways to reteive group membership information is
to 1) decode it from the PAC in the Kerberos ticket and 2) retrieve
the constructed tokenGroups attribute from the target account using
LDAP. JCIFS does not support Kerberos in the stock package (and the
jcifs-krb5 package does touch the PAC) so that pretty much leaves you
with only #2. There could be an MSRPC call for retrieving group
membership but I don't know of any modern clients that actually use it
in this scenario.

Mike

> Giampaolo Tomassoni schrieb:

PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO