[jcifs] What happened to the LsaLookupNames contribution?

Giampaolo Tomassoni Giampaolo at Tomassoni.biz
Thu May 22 18:48:14 GMT 2008

Oh, I see. Ok.

> I have placed your patch in the patches directory (I thought I did
> before, mmm).
>
> Regarding the implementation, I have not really looked at it so I
> cannot comment. But from looking at your example usage I can say that
> requiring the user to manage DCERPC and LSA handles directly is not
> consistent with current practices.

I was attempting to mime a behavior dual to the method "void
resolveSids(DcerpcHandle handle, LsaPolicyHandle policyHandle, SID[] sids)".
You mean that also something like:

	SID[] getFromNames(String authorityServerName,
NtlmPasswordAuthentication auth, String names[])

should be offered? Or instead you mean something else?

> Thanks for the contribution,
> Mike

You welcome,

Giampaolo