[jcifs] What happened to the LsaLookupNames contribution?

Giampaolo Tomassoni Giampaolo at Tomassoni.biz
Thu May 22 15:42:06 GMT 2008

In February 1st I sent a small patch contributing an
LsaLookupNames-equivalent functionality to the jcifs code.

I see that patch wasn't committed: I can't see it in either the package
version 1.2.19, the 1.2.20c one, nor in the http://jcifs.samba.org/src/src/
hierarchy. It isn't even in the "patches" page
(http://jcifs.samba.org/src/patches/).

Why? Was it suboptimal with respect to some jcifs development guideline?
Would you spare any suggestion to get it merged into the official package?

This way I would not need to be stuck with my own "patched" 1.2.17...

Thank you,

Giampaolo Tomassoni - I.T. Consultant
Piazza VIII Aprile 1948, 4
I-53043 Chiusi (SI) - Italy